CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Thrilled Thirty-Ninth

Sorry for the lack of posting, the past few weeks have been INSANE! I have been trying to get things done to graduate and that included 2 exams, a 10 page research paper and 6 pages of service papers, not including work and my regular life! 

Anyway, all the hard work has paid off and I am now
 a COLLEGE GRADUATE!!!!!!!!!

Shaking our president, Dr. Conn's hand and getting that diploma!!!

Des and I, isn't he handsome??!!??

The Siblings minus one :(

My mom, me and my aunt-she also graduated from Lee with a BA in Psych like me!

My wonderful amazing grandparents!

My beautiful graduation ring!!!

Needless to say, I was shocked when I walked across that stage...I really never imagined myself graduating! I think its because I have been there for so long! 
It is such a strange feeling to be done with school...after 18 years of school I barely know anything else...it is what I have been comfortable knowing...So now I am thrust out into the wide world of endless options feeling very untrained and lacking in guidance. However, there is always grad school in the fall...back into the comfort zone I go!

Food for today's thought:
“I hope your dreams take you... to the corners of your smiles, to the highest of your hopes, to the windows of your opportunities, and to the most special places your heart has ever known.”

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous!! (The ring AND YOU!!

Zoe said...

Hi, I'm likin the new pic! heehee I miss you and wish you were going to be here to go with me to this party tonight with the parents. its at churck and regina's and I need my sista! But, you'll be here tomorrow, so, woohoo!!! Love ya and am still happy for you