CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 18, 2010

For real? Fourty-Nine

Last night Desmond came back from Tres Dias, and he had an AMAZING experience! I am so grateful to our beautiful Lord for teaching him new things and softening his heart in new ways...I know that this experience will serve to help him grow in the Lord, as a husband and eventually as a father :)

So, after he got back we decided to do a late night Waffle house dinner since we were both hungry and we ended up getting locked out of our house and having to sleep in our car!! It was a shock to the system and immediately brought us off the high we had been on. In this we both realized that life will always slap you in the face with something but that it is our choice whether or not we lose our joy....


Food for today's thought:
“Do all things without grumbling or questioning, that you may be blameless and innocent, children of God without blemish in the midst of a crooked and twisted generation, among whom you shine as lights in the world, holding fast to the word of life, so that in the day of Christ I may be proud that I did not run in vain or labor in vain. Even if I am to be poured out like a drink offering upon the sacrificial offering of your faith, I am glad and rejoice with you all. Likewise you also should be glad and rejoice with me.” – Philippians 2.14-18

0 comments: