CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Fantastic Forty-Fourth!

Hi everyone!!! Just wanted to give a brief update of my summer thus far in pictures!


This past month Des and I took a week long vacation to Wyoming to see his family, it was a REALLY long drive but so much fun! We stopped at the St. Lois Arch, went to a rodeo
Went to the Frontier Days in Cheyenne, where his family lives
Went to see Rodney Atkins, Kelli Pickler and Taylor Swift, and did and went so many things and places! It was a great time getting to know his family better and seeing who he is and where he comes from :) I was so blessed to be with all of them and look forward to many more times!
In June (28th) I turned 24! My sweet love took me on a shopping trip for my birthday and bought me clothes! It was so much fun and I felt like a princess! He is so amazing, it just amazes me more and more every single day, he is truly the love of my life...
My family threw a little cookout at my parents house to celebrate and we had such a great time! Here I am with Mom, Zo and mammy :)

So, that's about all that's been happening other than working at boring ol' Whirlpool every day m-f 8-5 :( BUT I am grateful for the money!
I hope everyone out there is blessed and enjoying every moment of summer they can get!

Food for today's thought:
Summer is the time when one sheds one's tensions with one's clothes, and the right kind of day is jeweled balm for the battered spirit. A few of those days and you can become drunk with the belief that all's right with the world. -Ada Louise Huxtable

0 comments: