CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Flipping Fantastic Fourty-Fifth!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am the WORST blogger in the world. I know it, you know it haha!

So, here's the latest in my life...On November 7th, 2009
Desmond asked me to be his wife!!!

Desmond proposing to me!


With THIS!!! My GORGEOUS engagement ring!

So, needless to say, the past few months have been extremely busy and filled with lots of fun! My brother got married in December and he is now in MD finishing up his training for the army and should be back home withing the next month before being stationed somewhere.
I am still working on my MA in Counseling and I am working really hard. I have considered transferring and I am still considering that route as the program I am currently a part of is just too much Theology and not enough Counseling which will make me have to go an extra year. SO, I am planning a wedding, going to school, working part-time and also really jump starting my career as a Wedding and Lifestyles Photographer. My website www.flashesbyjill.com is currently in the works and should be up and fully functional by March or early April! I am soo blessed and excited about all the AWESOME things God has been doing in my life and I can't wait to see how the rest of 2010 will go!








Food for today's thought:
"The real act of marriage takes place in the heart, not in the ballroom or church or synagogue. It's a choice you make - not just on your wedding day, but over and over again -- and that choice is reflected in the way you treat your husband or wife." -Barbara De Angelis

0 comments: