CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 10, 2010

Favorite Fourty-SIxth :)

I am married.
WOW!!
I can't believe it and it has already been 20 days!

Our wedding was priceless from start to finish.
My Desmond is so amazing, he started writing me letters from Thursday night before the Bachelorette Party until Saturday 30 minutes before our wedding. He drove all over to the places I would be like the bridal luncheon local, the nail salon etc... and I had a PS I love you letter experience at every location, it was incredible and I have never felt so loved and special in my life.

We had such an amazing experience at every step of the way. Our rehearsal dinner was priceless; after everyone ate, we gave friends the opportunity to say a few words and our family and friends poured blessings and funny stories over us.

We had such a blessed ceremony also, with a conclusion of our grandparents and parents coming on stage to pray over us as we start our lives together.

The reception was crazy and fun, dancing with all our friends and family was a treasure.

It all went by too quickly but even so, I don't mind because at the end of the night I laid next to my new husband and felt such peace.

I have been so blessed by God to be chosen to marry this man I have and I cannot wait to see where we will go and the things we will do.

Food for today's thought:
"Success in marriage does not come merely through finding the right mate, but through being the right mate." -Barnett R. Brickner

Check out some of the pictures from our special day!




0 comments: