CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Fearful Fourth


Yesterday I realized for the first time that I am graduating from college in 3 months! This extra year at Lee has been nice in a way because it has delayed "real-life' for awhile...Yesterday I realized that I am afraid to graduate, I don't know what I am going to do with my life after I finish school, I don't know how I am going to pay my school loans off, I need to get a good job but I don't feel that I am prepared to do anything! 


My heart wants to do so many things, but I don't know how to make them happen. I want to do missions in Ireland, get my masters, open a counseling center and so much more...I know that God has this all in his hands, but I still feel so stranded. I am praying that God will continue to direct me, he has been doing a great job the past 22 years so I'm gonna let him continue, he knows much better then I do.

Food for today's thought: 
"The future lies before you like a field of driven snow; be careful how you tread it, for every step will show." -Author Unknown

1 comments:

Zoe said...

I have a plan for your life. Ready? Ok: learn spanish perfectly since that's your favorite thing to do in the whole wide world, move to Colombia with your favorite sister, opening a counceling center there and I'll run the business side of things. Sounds good to me!!!