CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Truly the Third.


Wellllll I had a long night last night full of questions. Its hard to explain it all here but I think that through some good advice and some contemplation, I know that I have made good decisions and I am proud of that. I know that I sound cryptic but I just want to get this off my chest without having to write about it all...


Anyway... today I will continue to pack and clean and finish my last exam-just a one page essay and then I'm done with this semester's classes, however next week I start summer school- Spanish 8-2 everyday for a month no bueno. 

So, I am off to finish my exam and packing...

Food for today's thought:
"I bought a self-learning record to learn Spanish. I turned it on and went to sleep; the record got stuck. The next day I could only stutter in Spanish." -Unknown

0 comments: