CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 28, 2008

Siked Second :)


*Picture's of my room in the transition of moving...*




Well, today is my second posting here on my pretty green and pink space on the web :) I have had a pretty random day with few highlights...I am preparing to move out of my apartment this Thursday so I am in the process of throwing out stuff, deciding what I want to keep etc... I am very excited about moving in with my friend Hannah, she has a lovely 3 story house here in Cleveland that she owns herself, so I don't have to worry about grumpy old landlords which is a plus. I will have my own room, share a bathroom with 2 other girls, have utilities, internet, cable and rent all for the VERY low price of $160 a month, until July when I will be switching into a larger room (long story there) where I will pay $260, which is just about what I am used to paying now... So, those are the current plans, I am hoping that the move is smooth and not too stressful, I have moved 11 times since my Freshman year at Lee, this will be my 12th! I am an expert now haha! 

Food for today's thought:
"I wanted a perfect ending. Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next. Delicious Ambiguity." 
-Gilda Radner

~Jill

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow... I have a strangely sad feeling in my guts about you moving out of the apartment. Somehow... if you were still there... I wasn't all the way gone from Cleveland. Now the last little bit of me that was there is gone, and it kind of breaks my heart a little....

Zoe said...

Great quote sis. Sorry I'm not there to help with the move but like you said....you're a pro! Luvs