CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Tenacious Thirty-Fourth



OK, so I had a nannying interview 2 Sunday's ago, and then last Friday the mom called back and said that they were having a hard time deciding between me and one other girl, so they asked me to come this week for a trial week...so I have been keeping their precious 4 month old, 5 and 9 year old boys the past 3 days... Last night the dad talked to me and said that they had a great feeling from me from my interview and that the past 3 days with me have run so smoothly, that as long as the rest of the week goes well they will be offering me the full-time position! So I will work Tues-Thur 7:15-6 and either Mon or Fri I'll work a half day. I may work some weekends, but I will be paid overtime for that and it will be planned in advance. So I will be making 300+ a week! PRAISE GOD!!!!!! I have been SO stressed about money and this is just what I need! Also, they are going on a vacation to Disney World, and I will be going with them the 18th-23rd. We are flying down, and staying at the luxury resort villas at The Wilderness Lodge!!! All of that and I'll be getting paid for it! I also get paid holiday's! This is the most amazing job ever! O AND the mom is a Physician's Assistant and so if I get sick she can see me for free!!!
YAY!!!!


"A Nanny's job is priceless, such precious minds to reach...
A job done out of compassion and love for the ones they teach." -Unkown

1 comments:

Zoe said...

hey-I am NOT on comment strike. I tried TWICE to make a comment on this entry and it wouldn't let me. What I said the first TWO TIMES was that I was thrilled that you got the job and jealous that you were going to Disney! SO there! Heehee Love ya