CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Truly Thankful Thirty-Fifth

Sharing a kiss :)

In August when I broke up with Jonathan, my plans for the future crumbled. 
I felt lost, unloved, used up and totally clueless as to what God wanted for me.

I decided to just move on, to let God take control even though I could not understand.

God has been working on me ever since...he is healing my heart and my mind. Changing me from the inside out. He also brought Desmond into my life.

Desmond and I literally fell into this relationship, with God as the guide...I seriously thought I wouldn't be dating again for the next several years, and he, after getting out of a rough relationship back in May thought the same thing.

We both PLANNED to stay single, date casually and let our wounds from the past fester. Little did we know that God would plop us into each others lives to heal those wounds and teach us soo much.

The past 2 months have been a whirlwind. Never have I known a guy so willing to put his heart on the line, to go all in, to commit fully and share his life with me completely. I am so honored to be called his girlfriend because of who he is and because of how he is with me...

I can't wait to see where God takes us on this road we've started, but in the meantime, I am just loving every minute I have with him.

The happiest ever,
Jill

Food for today's thought:
"Love isn't something you find. Love is something that finds you." -Loretta Young

3 comments:

Zoe said...

I liked the blog until I saw the N'Sync quote....you lose major points for that! love ya

Anonymous said...

lol, i agree with zoe. the n'sync quote totally ruined it.

Jill said...

OK OK I'll change the quote!