CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 6, 2008

Tremendous Thirty-Second

WOW! So much to talk about...Last weekend my 20 year old cousin got married! I cannot believe it! I will never forget living together as kids, playing, swimming, laughing, talking and all of the perks of cousinhood... She was a beautiful
 bride and I am soo happy for her and her new hubby! 





This past weekend I gave my practice talk for VN and it was a little too short but I got a lot of great responses that really made me feel more confident in the whole thing... I am really excited about the weekend, I know that God is teaching me something already and its such a blessing.

Also this past weekend, my dear friend Sussy had her 
bachelorette party! She and I have been friends for about 4 years and we were roommates for 1. She is marrying one of my best friends, Wes, and I am sooo excited for both of them! I can't believe that they are getting married this weekend! I am heading out to North Carolina on Friday for the rehearsal dinner Friday night and the wedding Saturday! I am a bridesmaid so I have to get all ready for these things this week, gotta give myself a mani-pedi and figure out the shoes, jewelry and hair situation, you know, all the girly things :) I can't wait! 

Sussy and her cherry stem "v-card" haha!Me and Nikki
Sussy lookin gorgeous!!!
Some of the girls chillin at Mellow Mushroom 
Sussy takin one of several shots lol!

Desmond went home with me not this weekend but last and we had a blast! My family really liked him and he really liked them! It was just soo much fun! He and I have been having a wonderful time together and I am so thankful that I have him in my life!

Thats about all for now, love to you all!
Jill


Food for today's thought:
"What you are as a single person, you will be as a married person, only to a greater degree. Any negative character trait will be intensified in a marriage relationship, because you will feel free to let your guard down -- that person has committed himself to you and you no longer have to worry about scaring him off." -Josh McDowell

1 comments:

Zoe said...

ummmmmmm hello, I was out of town for 8 days!!! But I like the blog and the pics. You are like wedding central these days and still another BIG one to go....after you help plan it of course! haha