CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Easier Eleventh


Well science has proven to be MUCH easier than I thought it was going to be. Class is supposed to be from 1-4:50 and the third day in, the latest we have gotten out is 3:30! The professor doesn't like having such long classes, so we don't stay late. There has been no homework, no quizzes and the lab is EASY! Thank God for such a break! 


On another note, I made a B+ in Spanish 211, which was the first 2 weeks of last month and a A- (!!!) in Spanish 212, the last 2 weeks of last month!!! I am soo pleased and grateful to have gotten the grades I did and I am soo happy! 

On one other note, I have lost 12 pounds since the beginning of last month! Weight Watchers and continual healthy eating and exercise have really paid off and I am happy with the results. 

Also, I am in a wedding on Saturday for a friend of mine that I have had since we were 7 and I am looking forward to seeing her and others that I haven't seen in forever.

So, this month, things are easier than I thought that they would be and I am relieved...the only downside is the waking up at 6 am, I HATE it! So please pray for continued strength for me to keep pushing through.

Food for today's thought:
"You must begin to think of yourself as becoming the person you want to be." -David Viscott

1 comments:

Zoe said...

Nice quote. And I want to see pictures of the wedding, I'm sure you'll be gorgeous as always!