CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 27, 2008

Toronto Thirteenth


Well currently I am sitting (as you can see in the top pic) in the Toronto airport waiting for my flight to Calgary. I am meeting up with the fam for Derryck's family's family reunion...thats a weird sentence huh?

We will be in Canada til the 5th and I'm looking forward to spending my birthday-tomorrow in Banff, which everyone says is absolutely gorgeous!
This airport is huge and my feet are killing me, and I can't wait to get to where I'm getting...
The second pic is a skyline of Toronto, wish I could see more than what I get from the airport window...

I'll write soon!

Food for today's thought:
"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narow-mindedness." -Mark Twain

1 comments:

Zoe said...

Time for a new one sis! Have fun shopping today!