CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The Totally Tired Twelfth!

Whew! I am soo worn out. Working out, working all morning every day, class every afternoon, 2 exams this week, and work 7-7 on sat and sun...I will be relieved when this week is over!!! I have had a good time this week though, I went home with Jonathan for fathers day, and then came home Sun to 2 of my friends birthdays which was a blast.


In other news, I have found a new job, a better one! I will be a nanny for two great kids, making $10 an hour! Yay! I start there this sat, the 7-7 and I am looking forward to it. 

Jonathan has been asked to come back to Virginia to take the next step in accepting a youth pastor position at a church in Richmond, and they have asked me to come as well, and they are paying for our flights and everything :) I think its crazy and cool and scary and exciting all rolled into one...just need to keep praying and being open to possibilities...

Anyway, thats all for now! 

Food for today's thought:
"Pray as though everything depended on God. Work as though everything depends on you."
-St. Augustine

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's exciting :) hopefully virginia will be a GOOD thing for you, as it was not for me. plane ticket anyone?

Zoe said...

Ok, my feelings are officially hurt. You didn't even call me to tell me that!!! YOUR OWN SISTER???!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Crazy week. Congrats on the new job..... you're really good and being a nanny so that will be wonderful for you. Also.... I'm really excited about what this possible job in Virginia means for you ;-) Keep me updated because I can't wait to hear.