CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Tired Tenth...


All I want is sleep. Sleep, sleep and more sleep. After an entire month of spanish, that is 114 hours of class in 19 days, not to mention the 1-3 hours a night of studying and homework, I am now officially exhausted, both physically and mentally. I am on the verge of getting sick, I can feel it and that is just NOT acceptable! I started work at a Veterinary hospital last friday, the pay is great however I will have to get up at 6, leave by 7 to be at work at 7:30, work til 12, drive the 25 minutes back to Cleveland to sit in class from 1-5 every day this month. 

I am taking Earth & Space science, and PS I loathe science, especially 4 hours a day! 
So, I am tired and feeling icky and I would greatly appreciate ANY prayers you have, 
thanks and much love,
Jill

Food for today's thought:
"Science is a cemetery of dead ideas" -Miguel de Unamuno

"If it's green or wriggles, it's biology. If it stinks, it's chemistry. If it doesn't work, it's physics"
-Handy Guide to Science

1 comments:

Zoe said...

that is a hilarious picture! It looks like Ella. Anyway, love you and miss you.
Z