CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 22, 2008

Tiring Twenty-Third











This is where I spent the majority of my day- The Humanities Center...

O my word! I was at Lee for 4 hours today trying to figure out my class situation...
Finally, I got the dean to approve my art minor, however I am still short 3 hours to graduate, so after getting 4 signatures-that took like 2 1/2 hours- 3 pages a typed proposition and a filled out application, I took my proposal to the dean of my department asking permission to be allowed to take Pastoral Counseling as Independent study so that I can work full-time. SO I should know by next week whether or not I am approved for Independent Study...please say a prayer that God will work this out!!! 

My mole seems to be better sort of...I still haven't been able to get an appointment with a dermatologist...

My back was better and is now hurting again, so I am going to the chiropractor again in the morning so hopefully it will be another week of relief...

I am still looking for another job so keep that in your prayers...I am in desperate need of some money! 

I went swimming with some friends last night and it was a great time of just hanging out and getting to know knew people...I felt single which was weird but necessary. I know the more I move on the better I'll feel. I hope that as time goes on things will keep getting easier cuz right now they still just catch up to me and catch me off guard and it can be really disheartening and then there are days when I feel totally fine like nothing's wrong or out of place. I guess this is just the process of a serious breakup.

So I'm tired now, and I'm trying because it has been terrible, but I know that it will be terrific when all is said and done.

All the love I can,
Jill

Food For Today's Thought: 
"The best thing about loving and being hurt is that you get to know what true love really is... for as gold is tested in fire, so will love be perfected in pain." - Unknown

1 comments:

Zoe said...

Ugh, the politics of school!