CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Trying Twenty-Second











After several long days and nights of crying and asking God why? I am feeling better...It is still so painful to think of him, to think of times shared, to remember moments, to realize there will be no new moments, to know I will never kiss him or hold him again...it hurts so badly but I know that I made the best decision I could make.

I sprained my back last week and have had to go to the chiropractor the past 2 days and need to go again on sat. Its been a painful ordeal and I haven't been able to work out in over a week ick! Hopefully it will all be better by next week.

I have a strange mole on my neck that is infected and I am worried about it so I am going to find a dermatologist to go to, please just keep my back and that mole in your prayers.

I got new contacts yesterday after wearing a pair of 2 week disposables for 7 months and my eyes are thanking me :)

I was asked to give a talk at Vida Nueva in October and I am very excited and nervous about it but I know that it is going to put an awesome opportunity for God to teach me something new.

I have made a new friend, Ashley; her mom and my mom are seriously BFF's and we just really got to know each other last weekend. It was sooo much fun sippin margarita's and eatin fajitas with our mom's talking about boyfriends-and the lack thereof- and God and Tres Dias and VN, it was just soo refreshing. She and I are in such similar places in our lives and it was just totally a God thing! We spent all of Friday evening, night and all of Saturday and night together lol, it was awesome!

I am back in Cleveland for the first day after I broke up with Jon and I am so scared to see him...We talked for a long time yesterday, he has a cyst in his sinus' and he is scared about it; it was a good talk but it made me miss him so terribly...I am still in love with him I just don't think it's meant to be and I have to stick to my guns and learn to let him go completely...

I am in desperate need of a second job so here is my list of prayer needs:
Healing from Jon
Healing for my back
Protection over that mole, that there would be nothing serious
Favor from God that I will be allowed to "test out of" my final 3 hours so I can be done with school
A second job so that I can pay my bills

Thanks for all of your care and concern to those of you that do :)
All my love,
J

Food For Today's Thought:
"Some of the biggest challenges in relationships come from the fact that most people enter a relationship in order to get something: they're trying to find someone who's going to make them feel good. In reality, the only way a relationship will last is if you (both) see your relationship as a place you go to give, and not a place that you go to take." -Anthony Robbins

1 comments:

Zoe said...

Better blog, great quote! Infected mole? Sprained back? Broken relationship? Financial rut? Sounds like God is about to do something huge in your life. Not to get all religious, seriously. But, you're in a desert. Look what God to to Moses in a desert-changed his life! Look what God did with John the Baptist in a desert. Hold on to your boots. And Ashley seems like a great gift from God at a time in your life when you need all the gifts you can get. Just drink lots of H2O cause a desert can dehydrate you quickly. ;)