CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

New Nineteenth


Ok, last week my comp slipped off my bed, destroying my hard-drive- which means I lost EVERYTHING! Fortunately I had Apple Protection, and so I had my hard-drive and keyboard replaced for free. Thank the Lord I had uploaded over 2,000 pictures onto facebook, which are now chillin' in iPhoto, after dragging them one-by-one, which took about an entire day :/ also, most of my music was from CD's, so I will have to re-burn them into iTunes when I have the chance...


Sooo the woman that I was baby-sitting for is genuinely crazy, I mean she honestly could use meds for OCD...so needless to say, I am no longer with her family, however I found another family in Cleveland, so I don't have the 1 and a half there and back commute that I had, and they pay the same, the only difference is there are fewer hours, so I am now looking for another part time job that will supplement the rest of the income that I need.

I am looking forward to working with this family, the kids and the parents are all just great! 
School starts the 20th, and I am NOT looking forward to it, I LOVE summer and do not want it to end, however it does mean I am that much closer to graduating...which I am feeling more and more apprehensive of...AHH. Thats for another post. For now, I am going to try to sleep, since its 2:52 am! 
Goodnight all.

Food for today's thought:
"Here's to the nights where the sand is your seat, the waves kiss your feet, and your friends outnumber the stars." -Unknown