CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 7, 2008

Fresh Fourteenth













Well, as demanded :) by my sister, it's time for an update: 

So, we rolled in yesterday afternoon from Canada, exhausted, as we had gotten up at 3:30 that morning, had a flight, a layover and a delayed flight back into Atlanta...My grandparents graciously picked Zoe and I up from the airport and then waited around for Mom, Derryck and Josiah to roll in about an hour later. After picking us up they dropped Zo and Jo off and the 5 of us went to Mexican, enjoying a nice margarita and some lovely food :)

Last night I went to bed at 9, and slept til 10 this morning lol, I was soo tired, but today I felt much more fresh and revived, however it is time for sleep again, and I am getting sleepy!

Canada was amazing and so much fun, I loved being there and meeting new family, it was a definite blessing!

Tomorrow is a fun day planned with Zoe, a girls day that I am looking forward to!

Enjoy some pics of the trip! 

Food for today's thought:
"I have spread my dreams beneath your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams."
-W.B. Yeats

1 comments:

Zoe said...

Hip hip hip hip, horay! A new blog! Thank you kindly. ANd hey-I'll take credit in whatever form you choose to give it.