CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Feeling Fifteenth

Well, as the title says, I am feeling...a lot. Although I don't really feel like getting into it all, I did want to express some of my thoughts.


I am missing my boyfriend Jonathan, due to my Canadian visit and his ministry work we have only seen each other one day for three weeks, and I am missing his presence in my day-to-day...

Memorial day, May 2008

I am already missing my sister, Zoe who is moving to Colombia, South America next week to start her life as a missionary there... 

Memorial day craziness, May 2008...

I am missing my dad, with little reason to give, other than with the things and thoughts that are going on right now, his presence is greatly missed...


My little brother Ben, Daddy and me circa 1992...

I am missing my 2 dear friends Andrea and Amanda because they mean the world to me, and not having them here is more difficult than I ever expected...


Amanda, Andrea and I in our last month of college together, May 2007...

So, with all that said, I know life goes on, and missing people only makes them more special :)

Food for todays thought: 
"Why can't we get all the people together in this world that we really like and then just stay together? I guess that wouldn't work. Someone would leave. Someone always leaves. Then we would have to say good-bye. I hate good-buys. I know what I need. I need more hello's. 
-Charles M. Schulz

3 comments:

Zoe said...

cute quote. JS will be home soon sis

Zoe said...

Ok-now you've seen jonathan so I need a happier blog from you girlie. It makes me sad when I go to see if you've updated and its still this depressing stuff. Lets think happy thoughts.....maybe, say, Brown Dresses?

Anonymous said...

So I'm finally catching up on your blog.... I hadn't in a couple of weeks and I really love this entry. I miss you, too! I know that things will be okay no matter which direction God takes you in your life. Just be patient and wait to hear from him.