CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Energetic Eighteenth

Jon and I on our 6 month anniversary :)

On my way to dinner and a movie with friends...

So for almost 2 weeks I have not had to work, I was not on the schedule for awhile and then the family I work for had their step-daughter keep the 2 kids for awhile so, I am on a semi vacation...however, the setback to this is not making money so hopefully I will be back on the schedule this week! 

I have had so much energy during this 2 week break, I helped clean out my room at home-my parents have our house on the market, and helped my get the house cleaned and organized, then came back to Cleveland and helped my boyfriend clean and organize his house and we celebrated our 6 month anniversary :) then I spent all of yesterday cleaning my room and getting things that I never had a chance to unpack, unpacked. I still have some unpacking to do but should be done in the next few days.

I also have just had a blast with my friends this week, just so much fun hanging out and spending time together, it's really felt more like summer and its been so nice :)

So, I am gonna clean some more and then meet Jonathan at the gym for bf/gf workout! 

Love.

Food for today's thought:
"The summer night is like a perfection of thought." -Wallace Stevens

1 comments:

Zoe said...

Ok, so I posted my quote today and THEN read yours. Not quite the same, but almost. Just FYI I wasn't trying to find one that matched. Though you're kinda cute so matching you wouldn't be the end of the world. heehee AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAArgh I miss you!