CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Short Seventeenth


Not much to update here...Zoe made it safely to Colombia and we miss her already!
Tomorrow is my 6 month (new) anniversary with Jonathan, so I am going back to Cleveland; I've been at home for over a week just chillin with the fam.
Today mammy and peepaw (my grandparents) came over and brought lunch with them-mammy's famous chicken salad! It was nice to hangout and fellowship.
This afternoon Aaron, Zoe's boyfriend-who is living at our house on and off- and I are going to see The new Batman movie The Dark Knight, I'm trying to befriend him and help take his mind off missing Zo so much poor guy :(
So, thats all for now!

Food for today's thought: 
"Every man must decide whether he will walk in the light of creative altruism or in the darkness of destructive selfishness."- Martin Luther King Jr.

1 comments:

Zoe said...

You went on a sorta DATE with MY BF! Oh yeah, you got another thing comin! heehee