CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Sorta Sad Sixteenth

A montage for Zo:











This is Zoe's leaving week, she is moving to Bogota, Colombia in South America to be a missionary for awhile, and I am sorta sad thats she's leaving, sorta sad in the sense that I am so happy for her because she has been wanting this for so long but sad in the sense that I am gonna miss her soo much! 

Zo, I know that your gonna read this, and I just want you to know that I love you so much and I am so glad that through the crappy stuff I got you :) I am soo excited that you are gonna live out the calling you have felt for so long and I can't wait to see what happens with dresses ;)
Love you so much!

Food for today's thought:
"Sisters annoy, interfere, criticize. Indulge in monumental sulks, in huffs, in snide remarks. Borrow. Break. Monopolize the bathroom. Are always underfoot. But, if catastrophe should strike, sisters are there, defending you against all comers. -Pam Brown

0 comments: